DAY 4: SOCIAL MEDIA BASICS
KICKSTART DAY 4: Social Media Basics
Quote of the Day: “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” ––Ralph Waldo Emerson
Have you watched the social media mastery coarse yet?!? (LINKED UNDER THE FILES TAB)
Social media is the biggest way to reach more people in your coaching business. It takes time to build beyond your "warm" market. So you must start NOW! For now, here is what you want to do on your social media page:
Launch your Business. Make sure you’ve launched your business. Post a picture of yourself, announce that you've started your journey and why. This is YOUR coaching business’ Grand Opening month so make sure people know you’re open for business!
Share your journey. Regardless of your fitness level right now, share pictures of yourself after your workouts, share some healthy recipes you’re going to try, or pictures of your Shakeology. Sharing your journey will not only increase awareness of you as a Coach, it will increase your followers and open up opportunities for conversations and help you connect with more people.
Try and post at least 2-3 times a day. Share things about your family and other elements of your life that will help others connect and relate with you and not just Beachbody. Include posts that provide value to your followers; recipe ideas, workout tips, creative ways to manage your time, personal development take always, mind and body wellness tips etc., as that will engage people in positive ways and help you add more followers to expand the reach of your coaching business.
For additional tips on how to get the most out of your social media posts, check out the 8 Social Media Do’s and Don’ts (ATTACHED BELOW) And don’t get discouraged if people don’t respond right away, they’re watching your posts and every post is another seed you’re planting in their mind.
Also, social media is highly visual so to improve your posts, there are some easy-to-use apps on your phone that will take your pictures to a whole new level. The apps I recommend are: WordSwag, Over, iWatermark, and Snapseed, Rhonna, pic frame, over.
If you're connecting and using Instagram to build your network and build relationships WATCH THIS VIDEO:
YOUR DAILY ACTION ITEMS:
1. Review Social Media Basics PDF & Watch Optimizing IG Video
2. Fill Out the Memory Jogger (LINKED BELOW)
3. If you haven't already as part of your Phase 1 Prep; Watch Social Media Mastery Webinar (1 Hour) Print/Save the Social Media Sharing Daily Guide (if you haven't already) & USE IT!!!
4. Print out your BAT form (it's at the top of the kickstart training page) and start checking it off daily. Also make sure you post your daily accountability (1. a quote from PD 2. your shake and workout today 3. write DONE to specify that you posted 3x on social today 4. write DONE to specify that you took 10 minutes to expand your network and do the 'inviting' excercise)
5. Share with the Group the first names of at least three people from your Contact List that you invited to the upcoming Challenge Group
6. Post a picture of yourself with your Shakeology on your social media page and share one of the benefits you enjoy about it. Tag your coach in the post