CONSISTENCY & TRACKING
KICKSTART DAY 14: Consistency & Power of 3's
Quote of the Day: “It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It’s what we do consistently.” ––Tony Robbins
One of the key determining factors of your success as a Coach will be your consistency in building relationships and showing up for your business every day. It can be difficult to fit your coaching into an already busy schedule, but I know you can do it and I promise you it will be worth it!
You’re growing, learning, and becoming a better Coach every day, but you’re also at the point where consistency can be a challenge.
Showing up each day for your business is how you’ll reach Success Club this month and become a Success Starter Coach! Be consistent in building your business!
If you’re struggling with consistency, I encourage you to find a way to give your business an hour a day, a "POWER HOUR" You may have to get up a little earlier, record one of your favorite TV shows to watch it later, or shuffle around some other things in your daily schedule. Whatever the sacrifice, the benefits of a successful coaching business will far outweigh the costs.
Something that will help you is to also have a clear focus of things to be doing during this time. We’ve talked about a lot of those things in this training so far, but today I want to share something that many Coaches use successfully called the Power of 3.
Here’s how the Power of 3 works. During the time you’ve dedicated to your business, make sure you do the following EACH DAY:
Friend Request: Add 3 new people on Facebook and/or Instagram
Message 3 people privately through Facebook (use the F.O.R.M approach) about a non-Beachbody topic
Invite 3 people to a Challenge Group
Follow up with 3 people
Talk to 3 people about coaching
Using the Power of 3 to focus your business efforts is a great way to simplify what you need to be doing DAILY, and make sure you’re CONSISTENTLY doing the right things to help more people and grow your coaching business.
Today, I want you to ask the following question to at least five people and then come and share the outcomes of those conversations with the Group:
“When was the last time someone helped you with your fitness goals?”
Then let the conversation happen from there. The further you go with that discussion, the more unique you’ll be in people’s lives.
YOUR DAILY ACTION ITEMS:
1. Watch the Using the Power of 3's Video, and share your 3 takeaways
2. Print x7, and Fill Out 1 Power of 3's Form (The other 6 are for this week)
3. Make sure you post your daily accountability (1. a quote from PD 2. your shake and workout today 3. write DONE to specify that you posted 3x on social today 4. write DONE to specify that you took 10 minutes to expand your network and do the 'inviting' excercise)
4. Share with the Group the outcomes of the five conversations you started using the question above
5. Share with the Group the first names of at least three people from your Contact List that you invited to the upcoming Challenge Group
6. Post a reminder about your upcoming Challenge Group on your social media page and tag your coach.
7. Watch another Coach Success Story video to gain motivation and get excited about your business. (Linked below)
8. Add anyone you have interested in our sneak peek to the community linked here and tag them in the welcome video. (Linked below)
***If you can't get to all these videos today (they are short) save them!! You can save any video by clicking the arrow in the upper right hand of the post and selecting save video.***