KICKSTART DAY 11: Confidence
Quote of the Day: “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” ––Helen Keller
Whenever you start something new, it is normal to feel impatient with the imperfections involved with learning how to do it and it’s easy to lose confidence in yourself in this process.
So, let’s talk about confidence.
Confidence isn’t some mysterious thing; it’s just a pattern of self-belief we develop from our experiences.
Consider these five choices you can make each day to help increase your level of confidence.
Choose to ACTIVELY Coach. Your coaching business will be unique to you and so your self- confidence will improve as you increase your competency as a Coach. The only way to really increase your coaching competency is through experience.
Jump in with both feet and show up every day for your business!
Choose to see progress in the process. Trust the process you’re going through and celebrate the growth you’re experiencing as a Coach.
- Don’t worry if it isn’t perfect or if someone appears to be doing it better.
- Don’t stress if there is pushback or if people misunderstand your intentions.
- Don’t let excuses, no matter how convenient they are, cheat you of your potential as a Coach—just put your head down, focus on the basics, and keep going.
Choose to set small goals and achieve them. Nothing inspires confidence like success. So set small goals for yourself as a Coach each day and achieve them.
Choose to manage your mind. You are the gatekeeper of your mind. You decide what thoughts you allow to remain in your mind and those thoughts manifest themselves in what you do and your nonverbal actions.
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT strengthens your mental immune system from the negativity that surrounds all of us.
Choose to challenge yourself. As you gain confidence, use that confidence to push yourself to do even better. Continued growth and progress is key to ongoing self-confidence.
YOUR DAILY ACTION ITEMS:
1. Check out the great video (linked above) about having confidence and how to find it every time you lose it.
2. Print out your BAT form (it's at the top of the kickstart training page) and start checking it off daily. Also make sure you post your daily accountability (1. a quote from PD 2. your shake and workout today 3. write DONE to specify that you posted 3x on social today 4. write DONE to specify that you took 10 minutes to expand your network and do the 'inviting' excercise)
3. Share with the group the first names of at least three people from your Contact List that you invited to the upcoming Challenge Group and or sneak peek that starts next week.
4. Send me or your coach in a private message an update on the 3 people that you're currently FORMing for our next group or the sneak peek next week.
5. Log on to tonights Kickstart Mentorship Call at 7 p.m. PST to tackle all of this weeks topics and have your top question ready to ask. ;)
6. Post a pic of yourself with your Shakeology on your social media page and a benefit you enjoy from it, and tag me in the post.