DAY 17: RECOGNITION
Day 17: RECOGNITION THE 4TH VITAL BEHAVIOR + SUCCESS STARTERS:
Remember it is NEVER too early to start recognizing the Coaches on your Team. You may have a small Team, but every individual matters and appreciates the genuine recognition of their sponsor and upline Coach.
Effective recognition accomplishes many things:
* Increases positive feelings about Beachbody
* Sets a standard of performance for your Team
* Retains Coaches
* Builds self-esteem
* Encourages people to stretch and accomplish more
* Creates an atmosphere of fun
* Helps people perform to their potential/achieve their individual goals
* Gives your new coaches something to post on social media about and is a confidence booster!!!
As you build your Team, take the time to develop your plan for recognition. Be sure you consider what you want your program to accomplish. For example, if you want to foster a recruiting and success club atmosphere on your Team, recognizing recruiting and any SC points will support that plan. Here are some things to consider:
* Keep your plan consistent for 6 months to a year
* Keep it simple
* Be aware of precedents and expectations you might be setting
* Consider how you will include ALL your Coaches—not just the top performers
* How to maximize the company promotions using recognition
* How the distance of your Team impacts recognition
* How much money to budget
Recognition as well as a clear explanation/break down of the business quick start form on your GSR with a new coach will help them achieve SUCCESS STARTERS.
I know you've heard of Success Starters, but do you really know how this program affects your Coaches? It is very important that you learn about it and promote it with all your new Coaches. SS is a recognition program for new Coaches who earn Success Club right out of the gate. To achieve SS status you must earn Success Club 5 in your first 3 months as a Coach.
NOTE: Your first business month is considered the month you became a Coach OR the following month.
For example, if you became a Coach on January 13th, you would need to achieve Success Club for the first time in January OR February to make it into Month 1 of the Success Starter program. In this same example, if you achieved Success Club in January, you would need to achieve Success Club again in Feb and March to make it into Months 2 and 3 of the Success Starter program, or if you achieve Success Club in Feb, you would need to achieve Success Club again in March and April to make it into Months 2 and 3 of the Success Starter program.
Here is what your new Coaches earns in the SS program:
Month 1: Coaches who achieve Success Club in their first business month as a Coach will be recognized on leader boards in the Coach Online Office and will be invited to participate in an exclusive group call with Carl Daikeler, the CEO of Beachbody.
Month 2: Coaches who achieve Success Club in their second consecutive business month as a Coach, will be recognized on leader boards in the Coach Online Office.
Month 3: Coaches who achieve Success Club in their third consecutive business month as a Coach, will receive a free ticket to attend a Team Beachbody Coach Summit event!
Coaches who enroll and start their SS qualification on or before January 31, 2016 will receive a free ticket to the 2016 Coach Summit event in Nashville. Coaches who enroll on or after February 1, 2016 will receive a free ticket to the 2017 Coach Summit event.
Why is this important for you? Because you want to be sure that EVERY new Coach that joins your Team knows about Success Club, Success Starters, and the incentives they can earn when they achieve it. It benefits you because it creates successful Coaches who are consistent and already have a ticket to Summit! Getting your coaches to community events is VITALLY important to their success. Plus success starters earn 7x more than other coaches!!!! You can even give recognition in form of a recognition board on your team page for a new coach starting their first month of qualification for success starters. Celebrate every SC point, celebrate their personal progress in their challenges, celebrate what they qualify for. The more recognition the better!
DAILY ACTION ITEMS:
1. If you or one of your coaches has earned success starter status, please share the impact it had on you or your new coach below. Also please share how you plan to incorporate this important information when you onboard your new Coaches.
2. Please Share 3 ideas of what you want to recognize in your organization and how you will do it. I will share mine below as well.
3. OPTIONAL: if you'd like to learn how to use picmonkey to make recognition boards for your team, watch the tutorial by coach Lauren Majewski here: